Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mismatched frequencies - A Head ache

It seems there is first time for everything. I generally make a policy to try and mingle with people having similar frequencies. Well isn't it obvious in the world..."Birds of the same feather flock together" right? Well what should I do when I am forced to live with one stupid, idiotic, pompous and what not chap. The fellow in discussion has an ego the size of a cricket ground, and I think a bit inferiority complex. A bit which is playing havoc right now. Today morning a simple problem arouse; so inconsequential that I forget about it thinking it just happened at the heat of the moment. Know what, cometh the afternoon the small one became a huge room matter (Well I do live along with 6 of my acquaintances). And the whole problem was just miscommunication. So, we sat for the afternoon "Solve the problem" session together and immediately it became clear what His problem was. Hey, how was I supposed to know his phobias with out him telling me. And as soon as I understood the problem, I consented to his demands (blame my sympathetic heart). End of discussion as far as I am concerned, but No he doesn't leave the subject. He worries over it like a dog with a bone, vexing not only me but also others. Guess, some people really don't understand when a problem is done and over within few minutes. Ah well! everything ended well as far as I am concerned... Now, I am thinking whether I should offer him a "Olive branch" to him or not

No comments:

Post a Comment